Sunday, September 6, 2009

boys and girlies...








So as you can see, I am making clothes again. I actually really enjoy what I am doing. I am taking it day by day and trying not to go too crazy. I just ordered a bunch of stuff this week and got it in so I am able to now take orders and also create a ton of stuff.
If you happen to see anything that you are interested in please feel free to comment.

I also set up a side bar on my blog so that you can be linked to purchase the items you would like. Every Item is made to order. Because I am just getting started it might take a week or so to get the item to you. I will do my best to get it asap. I am also taking any custom orders. Pricing is pretty easy. Any applique is available on any type of clothing. Just let me know if you would prefer something different or custom.

I am OH SO new at this so PLEASE be patient. I will do my very very best to help you with whatever you would like.

ENJOY...


As for some of your questions...

All the clothes come in most sizes and most common colors

Pricing is as follows-

The ribbon striped hoodie $23

The Random Striped hoodie $20

The Robot striped hoodie $23

Regular hoodie with applique $20

The Cardigan- $18

Tees- $16

Onesies- $13

1 comment: