Wednesday, November 18, 2009

wheeler farm

Hey there!

I just thought I would post about a boutique I am doing this weekend.

Saturday, November 21st
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
@
Wheeler Farm
6351 S. 900 E.

There is 50 other vendors that will be there.

I am not sure all of them but I know Usborne Books will be there, and from what I have heard those are amazing books for kids
{thanks magz}

Laura Trinnamen and Tiff McQueen are doing it with me.
Laura is selling really cool antiqued pictures of the temples and Tiff is selling her hats.

{www.nannyhats.blogspot.com}
&
{www.genevieveclothing.blogspot.com}


It should be a good time. I am actually surprised by how many vendors that will be there.

So once again,
if you are reading this,
you and all your buddies, mothers, sisters, etc. are invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment